DAY 1: NAIROBI/ MASAI MARA (L,D )
After safari briefing at our offices, depart at 08:00hrs for Masai Mara and drive north ascending the Great Rift Valley for a breathtaking views and photography.
The Rift Valley was formed millions of years ago. Stretching some 5,000 miles from Jordan to Mozambique, it’s the largest Rift on Earth.
Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for lunch. Proceed to Masai Mara after lunch arriving in good time to your camp. After checking-into your camp, freshen-up then go for an introductory game viewing drive.
Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests and the big-five.
Dinner and overnight stay at Rhino Tourist Camp or Similar (L, D)
DAY 2 : MASAI MARA/ NAIROBI- (B, L,)
Pre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive in the morning to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mararegion to Nairobi. Break for lunch at Narok/Mai Maiu Maasai administration towns. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm.
KEY: (B.L.D): B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
- Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second dayas indicated
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- 01nights/ 2days staying in the Masai Mara
- game viewing-drives as per safari program
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasaivillage $ 20 PP, Ballon safari in the Mara $ 425 pp-bookable before departure.
- Tip to driver/guide
Looking forward to offer you a holiday for a life time