Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name “Amboseli” comes from a Maasai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands.
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli
Pick up from Nairobi booked hotel at around 0815hrs, after briefing depart by our start driving south towards Mombasa road; proceed to via Emali to arrive at Kibo safari camp in time for lunch. At around 1600hrs, you will drive and enjoy evening game drive with very real chance of seeing lions, giraffes and elephants on the very first evening. To add to the experience, Mount Kilimanjaro will provide a beautiful back-drop. Dinner and accommodation will be provided at Amboseli Kibo safari camp
Day 2: Amboseli full day game drive
After breakfast depart with picnic lunches for the full day game drive, with a view both the animals (the elephants, lions and cheetah) and the scenic beauty. At around 1600hrs, you may have optional activities like visiting the Masai village or continuing with game drive at no extra cost up to 1800hrs with evening game drive to watch the glistening majestic snow cap of Kilimanjaro, Return for dinner and overnight Amboseli Kibo safari
Day 3: Amboseli – Nairobi
Pre-Morning game drive will allows you to see the early hunters, return back for the stem breakfast and later at around 1000 hrs depart Amboseli for Nairobi with Lunch en-route arriving in the evening at around 1600hrs, where the safari ends
Included in the package is:
- Kenyan Experience with home comfort
- Quality safari
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your place of stay
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
Excluded in the package is:
Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village$ 20 PP, it’s also negotiable with the Masai chief
- Tip to driver/guide
NB: This tour package can be customized to suit your specific requirements. Please contact us if you need a customized tour package.