The 3 Days Lakes Nakuru, Baringo, Bogoria & Naivasha starts and ends at Nairobi Kenya hotels / Nairobi airport Out of Nairobi Kenya safari excursion tour to the Great Rift Valley. Wildlife, sightseeing and adventure. Birdlife, wildlife, scenery and culture are the hallmarks of this Kenya safari. Boat rides to explore the Lakes Naivasha and Baringo are optional. This Kenya safari from Nairobi is suitable for families, seniors and small groups.
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Start early for the lake Nakuru national park with stops to view the Great Rift Valley arriving at Lake Nakuru for lunch followed by an afternoon game and bird watching drive around the lake and adjacent national park. Lake Nakuru is host to hundreds of thousands of flamingoes, pelicans, black and white rhino, reticulated giraffes, zebra, buffalo, warthog etc. Meals and overnight at Lanet MatFarm
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Bogoria – Baringo
A morning bird and game viewing drive at the Lake Nakuru National park. Your Kenya holiday safari proceeds to the Lakes Bogoria and Baringo at the floors of the Great Rift Valley. Stop by at the Lake Bogoria to marvel at the hot springs. Afternoon at leisure with optional bird walks and boat rides. Meals and overnight at your baringo safari lodge or tented camp.
Day 3: Lake Baringo – Naivasha – Nairobi
Depart Lake Baringo on your Kenya safari. Proceed to the Lake Naivasha. Lunch at the Lake Naivasha. Leisurely drive to Nairobi to arrive in the late afternoon.
Included in the package is:
- Kenyan Experience with home comfort
- Quality safari
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your place of stay
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
Excluded in the package is:
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- Tip to driver/guide