Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara National Reserve
At 08:00, you will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to depart for Maasai Mara Game Reserve via the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town where you will have lunch. Upon arrival, you will proceed for a game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver / guide. Today, you will have dinner and stay overnight at either Sopa Lodge, Serena Lodge, AA lodges, or Keekorok.
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape is scenic Savannah grassland on rolling hills. Maasai Mara National Reserve is the best park for game viewing in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography.
After the game viewing, have a break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodiles. The dinner will be served and you will stay overnight at Sopa Lodge, Serena Lodge, AA lodges, or Keekorok.
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Nairobi
You will go on an early morning game drive from 06:00 to 09:00. Then, you will go back to the camp for full breakfast. Afterward, you will check out and leave Maasai Mara for a drop off at the airport in Nairobi or to your desired destination.
Included in the package is:
- Kenyan Experience with home comfort
- Quality safari
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your place of stay
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
Excluded in the package is:
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village$ 20 PP, it’s also negotiable with the Masai chief or Balloon safari in the Mara costing $ 450 pp-bookable before departure.
- Tip to driver/guide
NB: This tour package can be customized to suit your specific requirements. Please contact us if you need a customized tour package.