DAY 1: NAIROBI-SAMBURU GAME RESERVE
This morning depart by road from to buffalo spring game reserve Samburu Game Reserve – the Kenya’s rugged, semi-arid of the Northern Eastern Province. Lunch will be served on your way to Samburu., afternoon game viewing drives in the game reserve.
Dinner and overnight stay at HESHIMA CAMP (L, D),
Samburu National Reserve
A place of endless skies, dust-red plains and palm-fringed rivers, Samburu National Reserve lies on the fringes of the vast and arid desert once known as the Northern Frontier District, whose heat-scorched scrublands extend all the way to the jade-green waters of Lake Turkana and beyond. Physically dramatic, the 104 sq kilometre landscape of the Reserve features rocky battlements, craggy scarps, dry river beds and fallen boulders rising out of the thorn scrub against a backdrop of the far-distant hills and the great red table mountain known as Lololokwi. As for wildlife, Samburu provides one of the few sanctuaries in Kenya for the endangered Grevy’s zebra, the rare beisa oryx and the blue-shanked Somali ostrich whilst large herds of elephant roam the gaunt hills during the daybefore returning to bathe on the banks of the river in the evening.
DAY 2: SAMBURU GAME RESERVE
After breakfast morning and afternoon game viewing drive in the Samburu game reserve. The surrounding terrain is renowned for rare game, -long necked gerenuk, Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe, and the Beisa Oryx. Leopard is the frequent passer-by. Game drives and bird watching safaris are the ideal way to experience the native wildlife in its natural splendor.
Meals and overnight stay at HESHIMA CAMP (B, L, D),
DAY 3: SAMBURU TO NAIROBI
Pre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mara region to Nairobi. Break for lunch at Nanyuki. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm.
Wishing you a holiday-safari of a lifetime…..
KEY: (B.L.D): B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner
· Kenyan Experience with home comfort
· Quality safari
· The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
· Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
· All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
· Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
· guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
· 02nights/ 3 days staying in the Samburu
· bottled mineral water throughout the safari
· Return transfer to your place of staying
· Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
· All applicable taxes & government tolls
· Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
Looking forward to offer you a holiday for a life time