DAY 1: ARUSHA – SERENGETI.
Pick up from your hotel to Serengeti with enough time game drive. Lunch will be served at the camp.
Dinner and overnight at Seronera campsite or similar
DAY 2. SERENGETI – NGORONGORO.
After breakfast depart for morning game drive in the park, lunch served at the camp then later leave Serengeti to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at the Simba A camp or similar
DAY 3: NGORONGORO – ARUSHA
After breakfast, you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open Savannah where the lions hunt for food. Later we drive from Ngorongoro with enroute game drive to Arusha Arriving late in the evening drop you at the airport to catch your flight back at home or extent your trip to Zanzibar
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
- Picnic-lunches as indicated
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari a land cruiser 4×4 wheel-drives with a pop-up-rooffor wildlife viewing and photography
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- 2 nights 3 daysAccommodation
- Game viewing-drives as per safari program
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your place of staying
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
- Crater lake fee at Ngorongoro
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village$ 20 PP, it’s also negitiatable with the masai chiefBallon safari in the Serengeti $ 450 pp-bookable before departure.
- Tip to driver/guide