Are you looking for the fastest way into the Serengeti National Park? Do you have less time to travel by road? Then this Safari package is the best deal for you!. It conveniently departs by air on a daily basis from Arusha to Serengeti National Park.
Serengeti is perhaps most well-known for the annual migration that takes place across the great Savannah plains. This is a phenomenal sight: thousands upon thousands of animals, particularly wildebeests, as far as the eye can see. During the rainy season (from November to May), the wildebeests, whose population has been estimated at around 1’500’000, are found in the eastern section of the Serengeti and also the Masai Mara in Kenya to the north. When the dry season begins at the end of June, the annual migration commences as the animals move in search of food pasture. The Serengeti is also famous for cheetahs, leopards and lions, some of which migrate with the wildebeests while others remain in the central plain.
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
In the afternoon you will fly straight from Arusha to the Serengeti arriving in time for an afternoon game drive. Catching the great migration in the Serengeti is a spectacular sight, and if you time your safari right, you might witness millions of wildebeest hustling together as the intensity of the migration grows. You will enjoy staying at the Serengeti Four Season Lodge for two days on a full board basis with shared game Drives.
Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti seamlessly blends luxury with the natural landscape. One of the few resorts located entirely within the Serengeti, the Lodge features a spa, state-of-the-art technology and an infinity pool overlooking a watering hole frequented by elephants.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Today is your second day on safari and you will have both morning and afternoon game drives on shared Vehicle through the Serengeti exploring the wildlife in the great open plains. Experience a different with wild animals in one of the Wonders of the world. Meals: Full Board basis with shared Game drives. Accommodation: Serengeti Four Season.
Day 3: Serengeti to Arusha
After breakfast, you will have an en-route game drive to Seronera airstrip for the scheduled flight to Arusha. You will then be transferred to Arusha town for your onward arrangements (Transfer out of Town on Request).
Best Time to Visit: All year around.
Included in the package is:
· Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
· On Fly safari packages game drives will be on a shared basis in camp’s/Lodges 4×4 vehicles
· Meals and accommodation as specified
· All park fees and government taxes
· Flights Arusha − Serengeti − Arusha
Excluded in the package is:
· Visas, international flights and airport taxes.
· Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porter age
· Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
· Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
· Travel Insurances
· Flying doctors service
· Transfer from/To Kilimanjaro International Airport( Can be arranged on request)
· Group prices & children rates available on request
All prices are based on US Dollars and per person sharing. Single Supplements apply.
· We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
· Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
· Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
· All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
· Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
NB: This tour package can be customized to suit your specific requirements. Please contact us if you need a customized tour package.