DAY 1: NAIROBI – TSAVO EAST
Early pick up from your hotel, the safari journey is via the “explorers” route – Mombasa – Nairobi highway. The 120km – 2hrs dawn journey takes us to the southern entry point of the Tsavo East where we stop briefly for refreshments ( optional).We commence game viewing drives on entry at the Tsavo east National park. You shall be on the look-out for elephant, giraffe, lion, cheetah, bufallo and many more……..An afternoon game viewing drive is scheduled later in the day. The relaxed game viewing drive takes us on the trails of the big five with magnificent views of the African sunset.
Dinner and overnight stay at Zomeni Lion Hill
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner.
What to see at Tsavo East National park……………………
The park is home to most of the larger mammals, vast herds of dust-red elephant, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion, Leopard, pods of hippo, crocodile, waterbuck, lesser kudu, Gerenuk and Hirola.
DAY 2: TSAVO EAST – WEST.
We shall be up before the sunrise!.Dawn finds us set and ready for our early morning game and sight-seeing tour. “All ingredients for a wonderful day are in place,” the splendor of an African sunrise that engulfs the savanna shall be experienced as we traverse the vast park in search of the early grazers and hunters. A relaxed mid-morning game viewing drive shall follow. Later we shall proceed to the Tsavo West National park where among the activities is a visit to the rhino sanctuary
Dinner and overnight stay at Rhino Valley Lodge
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
What you may see at Tsavo West National park …………..
Leopard, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Rhino, Elephants, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion , Crocodile. Mongoose, Mzima springs and underwater hippo and fish, Dik-dik, lesser Kudu and Nocturnal porcupine,prolific birdlife features 600 species.
DAY 3: TSAVO WEST – NAIROBI
Your last day on safari!
Out with the sunrise for a pre-breakfast game viewing drive Nature is at its best with the predators out for the hunt and the grazers browsing the soft, dewy vegetation. After we proceed back to Nairobi , we drop you to your hotel…..
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in lodges Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- 02nights 3days staying in the Tsavo west/East
- game viewing-drives as per safari program
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your place of staying
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP· Tip to driver/guide