DAY 1: NAIROBI-AMBOSELI– – (L, D)
After breakfast, we will pick you from the camp at 7:00 am.Thereafter depart for Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch at the Camp. Freshen up before an introductory late afternoon game drive app 1600hrs in the Park with a perfect view of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro in the backdrop! Dinner and overnight at Kimana camp Similar
Amboseli National Park provides the classic Hollywood image of Africa. Set in rolling savannah scenery it is dwarfed by the presence of the pink-tinged, snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro which, at 5,896 meters, is the highest free-standing mountain in the world and topped by one fifth of all the ice in Africa. Against this magnificent backdrop roam vast herds of elephant accompanied by a kaleidoscope of other fabulous beasts -lion, buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, baboon, gazelle hippo and wildebeest to name but a few. There are also over 400 species of birds, all manner of reptilian, flora and fauna and some of the most soul-searing views in Africa
DAY 2: AMBOSELI – TSAVO WEST.
Early morning game drives return to your camp for breakfast, after breakfast leave Amboseli for Tsavo West Game en route toTsavo west check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, visit the rhino sanctuary and return to the Lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it.
Dinner and overnight at Rhino Valley Lodge / or Similar (Full board Accommodation)
DAY 3: TSAVO WEST – TSAVO EAST
Early morning breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs later on depart Tsavo West for Tsavo East which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route to the camp, Tsavo East. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, another game drives at the park later dinner and overnight at the camp
Dinner and overnight at zomeni Lodge / or Similar (Full board Accommodation)
DAY 4: TSAVO EAST – NAIROBI.
Early morning game drive return to your Lodge for breakfast, after breakfast check out of the park then drive you to Nairobi at hotel of your choice
· The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
· Full board accommodation in lodges Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
· All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
· Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
· guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
· 03nights 4days staying in the Amboseli/Tsavo west/East
· game viewing-drives as per safari program
· bottled mineral water throughout the safari
· Return transfer to your place of staying
· Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
· All applicable taxes & government tolls
· Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
· The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, its also negitiatable with the masai chief Ballon safari in Amboseli $ 425 pp-bookable before departure.
· Tip to driver/guide
Looking forward to offer you a holiday for a life time