DAY 1: ARUSHA -LAKE MANYARA
Pick up from your hotel at 8.30am in the morning for Lake Manyara with picnic lunch arriving late afternoon. Enjoy an evening game drive in the Lake National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Dinner and overnight at the panaroma camp.
DAY 2. LAKE MANYARA – NGORONGORO.
After breakfast depart for NgorongoroConservation Area. Lunch at the creator. This afternoon, you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open Savannahwhere the lions hunt for food. Dinner and overnight at the Simba A camp.
DAY 3. NGORONGORO – SERENGETI.
After breakfast depart for Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge the site of the Leakey family discovery of fossils of human and animal ancestors dating back to almost two million years. Meals and overnight at Seronera campsite.
DAY 4: SERENGETI – ARUSHA
Today we drive from Serengeti to Arusha with game drive enroute
Leave Serengeti for Arusha Arriving late in the afternoon drop you at the airport to catch your flight back at home or extent your trip to Zanzibar
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
- Picnic-lunches as indicated
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari a land cruiser 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-rooffor wildlife viewing and photography
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- 3 nights 4days Accommodation
- Game viewing-drives as per safari program
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your place of staying
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
- Crater lake fee at Ngorongoro
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village$ 20 PP, it’s also negotiable with the masai chiefBallon safari in the Serengeti $ 450 pp-bookable before departure.
- Tip to driver/guide