Lake Nakuru is home to the millions of flamingos that color Lake into a brilliant pink, while Maasai Mara provides you with a rare opportunity to visit where the wonder of the world happens spotting all the Big five lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo while enjoying the culture of the Masai people.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
You will be picked up from your hotel /Hotel and will first drive through the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley to take some pictures of the beautiful landscape. Then proceed to the Masai Mara National Reserve. Upon arrival at the lodge, you will be guided to your accommodation to settle in and relax. This will be followed by your first afternoon game drive, your first look at African wildlife.
Day 2: Full day exploring Masai Mara Game Reserve
The whole day will be spent in game viewing and exploring the park’s high concentration of wild animals. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals including the elusive Cheetah and leopard hiding midst acacia. In the afternoon, an optional visit to a Masai village can be arranged (entrance fee of 20 USD pp is not included in the package). Here you will be welcomed by the locals singing and dancing, a sacred ritual that has formed their rich tradition. Part of the tour includes a glimpse to their local homes and way of life.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park
We will start the day with an early morning game drive. After which, we will depart for Lake Nakuru National park located in the Great Rift Valley. Lake Nakuru is home to a stunning flock of lesser and greater Flamingos, turning the lakes hores into a magnificent pink stretch. The park has diverse species of over 400 birds such as White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa where you can see the White and Black Rhino and rare Rothschild’s Giraffe.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
We will start the day with an early morning game drive in Lake Nakuru and depart to Nairobi.
Included in the package is:
- Kenyan Experience with home comfort
- Quality safari
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your place of stay
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
Excluded in the package is:
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $20 Per Person, it’s also negotiable with the Masai chief or Balloon safari in the Mara costing $ 450 pp-bookable before departure.
- Tip to driver/guide