DAY 1: NAIROBI KEREITA FOREST FOR A DAY TRIP
After breakfast at your hotel/pick up from the airport, a safari briefing at our offices, depart for Kereita forest drive north ascending the Great Rift Valley for a breathtaking views and photography.
The Rift Valley was formed millions of years ago. Stretching some 5,000 miles from Jordan to Mozambique, it’s the largest Rift on Earth.
Descend the escarpment towards Kereita forest for a day trip
The fresh mountain air, crisp sunshine, and a range of adventure activities on offer make for the perfect outdoor experience.
The Adventure Centre currently offers zip lining, (optional activities at an extra costs archery, and mountain biking, paint balling, fly fishing, and team building activities). Later, we leave for Lake Naivasha. The afternoon is at your leisure with the option of exploring this lake by taking a boat ride to Crescent Island for a negotiable fee (the guides at the lake will let you know about the price).
Dinner and overnight stay at Taphe guest house Resort /or similar (Full board Accommodation)
DAY 2: NAIVASHA –SAGANA
After early morning breakfast leave Naivasha for Sagana, the perfect place for the adventurous who would like to see their adventurous rush hing when rafting in the river , This takes 3-4 hours 12 km , after have lunch then drive back to Nairobi , Dinner and overnight stay at Metro Hotel
DAY 3 : NAIROBI – MANYARA
After early morning breakfast leave for Manyara we connect you to our Tanzania driver at Namanga you drive direct to Manyara to catch evening gamedrive at Lake manyara Enjoy an evening game drive in the Lake National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Dinner and overnight at the panaroma camp.
DAY 4. LAKE MANYARA – NGORONGORO.
After breakfast depart for NgorongoroConservation Area. Lunch at the creator. This afternoon, you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open Savannahwhere the lions hunt for food. Dinner and overnight at the Simba A camp.
DAY 5. NGORONGORO – SERENGETI.
After breakfast depart for Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge the site of the Leakey family discovery of fossils of human and animal ancestors dating back to almost two million years. Meals and overnight at Seronera campsite.
DAY 6: SERENGETI – TARANGIRE
This is the last day of our trip, early morning game drive later leave Serengeti with an en route game drive. for Arusha Arriving late in the afternoon drop you at the airport to catch your flight to extent your trip to Zanzibar
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
- Picnic-lunches as indicated
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari a micro Toyota van while Tanzania with a land cruiser 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- 5nights 6 days Accommodation
- Game viewing-drives as per safari program
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your place of staying
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
- Crater lake fee at Ngorongoro
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village$ 20 PP, it’s also negitiatable with the masai chiefBallon safari in the Serengeti $ 450 pp-bookable before departure, boat ride and any other activity that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tip to driver/guide